• The Agilite Pincer Pistol Pouch is a MOLLE backed fast-draw low profile elastic pistol mag pouch that holds a single double stacked 9mm pistol magazine (and other similar sized items). Its Patented funneled magwell design allows you to grab or re-index a magazine with just one hand.
• Open top mag pouches are popular but have inherent flaws. They are often bulky, clunky, noisy or impossible to reindex a mag with one hand.
• The Pincer Pouch is lightweight, low profile, quiet and allows you to re-insert a mag, snag-free.
• The Pincer pistol Pouch is incredibly versatile, having double-spaced laser cut rear MOLLE to fit perfectly on all Battle Belts and Plate Carriers alike.
• Includes height adjustable flap to secure smaller items such as multitools, flashlights and more.
• Works perfectly attached to the Pincer Placard 2nd layer admin pouch
Fits any single double stacked 9mm pistol mag
Will also fit multitools and small flashlights up to (dimensions)
5.5 * 2.2 * 1.6 inch (14 * 5.5 * 4cm)
• Laser-cut Velcro overlay panels
• Laser-cut Squadron™ laminate
• 500D CORDURA ® Mil Spec Tactical Nylon
Bought a few for the 2nd layer admin and for my belt. Enjoying them so far.
Maverick was very fast with delivery and even handwrote a special message which made it feel very personal about my enjoyment with the product. I’ve only had agilite products, so I can’t compare to anything else… but the molle, the tapered secureness and durability is great to use for utility knife or pistol mags as intended. Thanks!