The AG3 Placard is a hook-backed bungee retention triple mag Placard that allows you to draw or reindex magazines easily and quickly with just one hand and without bungee retention tabs getting in your way.
• Holds three 5.56 magizines and will attach to any placard capable plate carrier with either G-hooks or Placard buckles (Both buckles and G-hooks included with placard)
• Bungee retention mag pouches have been in service for over a decade due to how well they retain mags, but they have an inherent, annoying flaw. They make removing or returning a mag a clumsy, two-handed, two motion process because the magazine snags on the bungee tabs.
AG pouches solve this age-old problem and go from HALO jump-level retention to safety off, mag draw, mag re-index and back without ever removing your dominant hand from your weapon.
• The custom-polymer pull tabs also allow both mechanical and friction grip to get the perfect grab, with or without gloves.
• Whether you’re defending your country at the tip of the spear or defending your family, AG pouches will give you an edge.
• Fits three 5.56x45 AR or M4 Rifle Magazines
• The AG3 Placard will fit ANY placard-capable plate carrier and is provided with both G-Hooks and MOLLE placard buckles.
• 500D CORDURA® Mil Spec Tactical Nylon
• Laser cut Velcro MOLLE overlay
• Fits three 5.56 magazines
• Ride height adjustable
• Weight: 0.35lbs (0.16kg)
• Includes Proprietary mil-spec G Hooks
• Includes mil-spec Polymer MOLLE Placard buckles
Great product, fast shipping, thank you!!!will buy from Maverick again
Fast shipping. Great availability of items
- Order processing and shipping from Maverick was really quick, and excellent communication and customer service from Maverick. First time ordering so a really good experience was had. Was also great to see it in stock here as it's been out of stock with many other dealers.
- Out of the box, materials and stitching are top notch. Durable stitching in all the right places, bar tacked Molle webbing, strong velcro, and mil spec Cordura.
- Operation with the molded bungee was as advertised, simple and intuitive. It came pretty flat from the packaging, but using it a few times opened up the mag pouch mouth and it got pretty easy to reinsert or pull Pmags.
- The only con I can think of is that the bungee is fixed/some kind of adhesive is used to bond it to the inside of the rubber/polymer bungee, so you can't really adjust tension that much aside from loosening the rear overhand knot and giving some light slack. Not a big deal, bungee tension was appopriate, just FYI if for some reason you wanted to run 40 rounders or like your mag bungees loose.
In conclusion a really innovative placard that does what it needs to do, priced very fairly, and is a good alternative to the traditional bungee retention pouches.